- PERSONAL BANKING
- BRANCHES & ATMS
- ONLINE BANKING
Home > About > Scholarship
2019/2020 SHPFCU Scholarships
The State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union is offering educational scholarships for the 2019-2020 school year. At least four (4) scholarships will be awarded in the amount of $1,000.00 each to State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union members.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Must be a member, in good standing, of the State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union. NOTE: You must be a member with an account in your own name, or a spouse who is a joint owner on the primary member’s account.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a legal citizen of the U.S.
- Must be enrolled, or will be enrolled, in an accredited college, university, or trade school.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Must be attending college during the school year listed on the scholarship application.
- Must be postdated by no later than March 31st, 2019.
- Must be filled out completely.
- Must be typed or neatly printed
Applications will be reviewed by the State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union Scholarship Committee. The Scholarship Committee consists of the Board of Directors and Credit Union Staff members. Academic Record, Financial Need and Personal Statement, Community Service/School Activities, and Essay each account for up to 25% of the overall score.
Each award will be paid directly to the scholarship winner. The award will be deposited into the winner's account held at SHPFCU after May 1st, 2019.
Please call 1-800-282-3006 and ask for the Scholarship Coordinator.
Download the Scholarship Form
Download and print the 2019/20 Scholarship Application (In Word .docx Format)
Download and print the 2019/20 Scholarship Application (In PDF Format)