- PERSONAL BANKING
- BRANCHES & ATMS
- ONLINE BANKING
Home > Personal Banking > Services > Wire Transfers
The State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union can wire funds to your account at other institutions. There is a fee for outgoing wires at SHPFCU, but incoming wires do not have a fee. Please call for further details.
Initiating a wire transfer from your SHPFCU account:
- The bank or financial institution's name, address and phone number. (Each institution has their own specific wiring instructions. It is best to call that institution for instructions before calling the credit union.)
- The Bank’s ABA/Routing number.
- Account owner’s name(s), account number, home address and purpose of the wire.
- All wires must be verified prior to processing. To avoid any delays, be sure that your contact information at SHPFCU is always updated and current.
- The State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union does not charge a fee for receiving funds from another financial institution.
Sending a wire to your SHPFCU account:
Corporate One Federal Credit Union
8700 Orion Place, Columbus, OH 43240
ABA # 2440-8426-4
Credit To: State Highway Patrol FCU
1900 Polaris Parkway, Suite 400 Columbus, Ohio 43240
Acct # 244077899
FFC TO: MEMBERS NAME & ACCOUNT #
For more information please call a Member Service Representative at (614) 431-0784 or toll free (800) 282-3006.