- PERSONAL BANKING
- BRANCHES & ATMS
- ONLINE BANKING
When you open a Share Draft account at the State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union you are eligible to apply for a State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union Debit MasterCard®.
With a Debit/MasterCard® you can access your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The SHPFCU Debit MasterCard® offers these benefits:
- Pay for items quickly and easily without writing a check
- Get through checkout lanes quickly; no waiting for check approval
- Make purchases where checks often are not accepted
- Save on credit card finance charges and the cost of purchasing checks
- Buy online or by phone without a credit card
- Carry less cash, for greater security.
- Earn cash back when you use your debit card at hundreds of stores and restaurants with Ampre
- Identity Theft Resolution Services. To learn more about this valuable benefit, please call (800) MC-ASSIST [(800) 622-7747]. To request a printed Guide to Benefits, call (800) 282-3006.
Earn cash back with Ampre
Get cash back rewards when you use your SHPFCU debit card to make purchases at hundreds of participating national and local merchants, including Lowe's, JiffyLube, Olive Garden and many more. Create a free account online and start earning your rewards today.
Use your SHPFCU cards with your mobile wallet
You can use your State Highway Patrol FCU debit and credit cards with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay and Master Pass.
A mobile wallet is a way to carry your credit card or debit card information in a digital form on your smartphone or other mobile device. Instead of using your physical plastic card to make purchases, you can pay with your smartphone, tablet, or smartwatch.
Using your cards with your Mobile Wallet is simple, safe and secure.
- Download the mobile wallet app from your app store.
- Add your card information to the mobile wallet app.
- When you pay at participating merchants, open the mobile wallet app and choose your card. At many retailers, you can hold your mobile device at the terminal to pay.
Contact us with any questions.
Apply for a debit card
To get your ATM Debit Card Application, click here and download an application [PDF document]. Call (800) 282-3006 for more information about Debit cards.
Surcharge-Free ATM transactions
Look for the Alliance One Logo to find thousands of surcharge-free ATMs. You can search for Alliance One ATMs and download an app for your smartphone at www.allianceone.coop.
* (The Alliance One Network will help you locate local ATMs. The State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union ATM machines do not accept deposits of any kind.)
MasterCard SecureCode is a private code for your MasterCard account that gives you an additional layer of online shopping security. Only you and your financial institution know what your code is — merchants aren't able to see it. More than one million online merchants in 122 countries support transactions made with SecureCode. Look for the logo when you're providing your payment information. SecureCode works with your existing MasterCard account.
To use SecureCode, you must register your card with MasterCard.
Lost Debit MasterCard®?
If your SHPFCU Debit MasterCard® has been lost or stolen, call us at (800) 282-3006. The credit union is open 8:00 AM to 4:45 PM Monday through Friday. For lost/stolen Debit MasterCard® assistance outside normal credit union hours, please call (800) 528-2273. If you are calling from outside the US, please call (812) 647-9794. Or by utilizing our Free Mobile App you can disable or report a debit card lost or stolen.
Request a PIN change
To request a PIN change, contact us by phone at (614) 431-0784 or (800) 282-3006.
Your family members may be eligible, too!
Your immediate family is eligible to join State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union and get the benefits of membership. Some restrictions may apply. Contact us for details.