- PERSONAL BANKING
- BRANCHES & ATMS
- ONLINE BANKING
Mobile App and RDC Disclosure
This agreement contains the terms and conditions for the use of Remote Deposit Capture (“RDC”) service. By accepting the Terms and Conditions, I, as the account signer, authorize State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union to verify credit and/or have a credit reporting agency prepare a credit report.
SERVICES: The RDC Services are designed to allow you to make deposits to your share and/or sharedraft account from a supported “Capture Device.” The user assumes all risk associated with the use of a non-supported Capture Device.
CHECK ENDORSEMENT: A deposit will not be accepted without a restrictive endorsement on the back of the item as follows:
For Mobile Deposit Only
SHPFCU Acct# _______
- After submission you must mark conspicuously on the front of the check that the check has been “remotely deposited”, and not attempt to deposit it again anywhere.
- You must submit items by 3:00 p.m. on a regular business day for the full deposit to be considered by 6:00 p.m., otherwise the entire item may not be approved until 6:00 p.m. on the following full business day. (Everyday is considered a business day except Saturday, Sunday and Federal holidays.)
- We reserve the right to reject any item transmitted through this Service, at our discretion, and we may limit the amount or number of items you can deposit with this service in a day or in a given period of time.
- In accordance with Federal Regulation CC, we will inform all members, either in writing or verbally, our policy regarding their rights to withdraw funds against deposits placed in transaction accounts that may be placed on Hold, at the Credit Union. If we doubt the collectability of the item(s), our policy is to make all funds, deposited into an account, available on the same business day. If the Credit Union accepts a deposit item in which a Hold is justified, the Credit Union will place the funds in the share savings account until funds are collected.
-All deposits made through RDC shall be deemed to be correct, unless the Depositor notifies State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union of any errors to deposits made through RDC within 60 days after the applicable account statement is mailed or otherwise provided to the Depositor.
- We are not liable for items we do not receive or for images that are not transmitted completely.
- An image is considered received after 6:00 p.m. on the following business day (when the full amount has been credited to your account); however, this does not mean that the transmission was without error and may not be withdrawn.
- If an item you transmit for deposit is dishonored, rejected or otherwise returned unpaid, you agree that we may charge back the amount of the return to the account the check was originally deposited to and you may be assessed a fee as disclosed. If there are not sufficient funds in your account to cover the amount of the returned check, the account will be overdrawn and you will be responsible for payment or related fees.
- SHPFCU's liability for errors or omissions with respect to the data transmitted or printed by SHPFCU will be limited to correcting the errors or omissions. You agree to your personal responsibility to ensure the security of the personal computer and/or mobile device you own and use to access the Service, which includes the security of any wireless or Internet service or network you may be utilizing. You agree that SHPFCU will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for lost profits, goodwill, use data or other losses resulting from use of the Service, inability to use the services, or termination of the services, incurred by you or any third party, regardless of the form of action or claim (whether contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) even if SHPFCU has been informed of the possibility thereof. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SHPFCU from any loss for breach of the warranty provision, such that you warrant to SHPFCU that: a.)You will only transmit eligible items that are properly endorsed. b.) Images will meet the image quality standards. c.) You will not transmit duplicate items. d.) You will not deposit or re-present the original item once it has been scanned and sent through this Service unless specifically requested to do so by SHPFCU. e.) All information you provide to SHPFCU is accurate and true. f.) SHPFCU will not sustain a loss because you have deposited an image. h.) You will comply with the original and any subsequent provisions of the Agreement and all applicable rules, laws and regulations."
- SHPFCU reserves the right to deny, suspend or revoke access to the RDC Services, immediately, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion, without notice, if SHPFCU believes the Depositor and/or its Authorized users are in breach, using or accessing the RDC Service inconsistent with the terms and conditions of this agreement or in the event of an emergency or in the event of force majeure. Your continued use of the RDC Services will indicate your acceptance of any such changes.
- GOVERNING LAW. This agreement is entered into in Ohio, and shall be governed by the laws of Ohio and of the United States, and any rule or regulation of Ohio or a federal agency having jurisdiction over SHPFCU. A determination that any provision of this Agreement is unenforceable or invalid shall not render any other provision of the Agreement unenforceable or invalid. The rights of SHPFCU under this Agreement are cumulative of all other rights SHPFCU may have by law or otherwise.
You must agree to the Terms & Conditions and accept before moving forward.